Thursday, April 06, 2006

Now that's funny

Perhaps you've noticed the google ad at the top of the page.

Maybe the ad isn't the same for everyone, but when I opened my blog today I saw an ad for photos of black singles. As if everyone looking at the site written by a black woman is (a) interested in meeting singles at all or (b) focussed on only meeting black people.

For the record, I have never discriminated. Also, I am so not looking. I have a totally hot husband who is more culturally like me than anyone I've ever met from any ethnic background.

Demographic-busting takes a lot of work, but somebody's got to do it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dunia said...

I have to add different words to my entries. Someone talk about cats.

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home